Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why is it getting harder?

I've been working out and eating better for over a week now. The good news is that I have lost some weight. The bad news is, this is about the point where my motivation starts to faulter...and it is! I've been really good all week, I've allowed myself a little treat here and there so I don't feel like I'm missing out but still haven't gone overboard. What do you all do when your motivation starts to go? Sorry this is so short, more later; until then Happy Eating!

2 comments:

  1. I think the nauvalty wears off. After a while those who are your supporters also lose some of their steam and excitement. I admire you so much and you are my #1 inspiration. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the goal in mind. Staying motivated is always the hardest part. Make yourself some sticky notes or something that you can put on your mirror to remind yourself of your goals EVERY day. Also, you should have a set of goals, not just one big one. Make weekly goals, monthly goals, longer term goals. If your goal for the week is no soda, do something to reward yourself when you accomplish that goal. This will help you keep a better perspective and since you are changing the small goals regularly, it helps keep you motivated and excited for the next accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete